Saturday, October 20, 2007

Rimeriter's Research.

Following ten years of enjoyment since retirement brought about by - travelln' and findn' reasons to rhyme, I decided to reflect on that which I have achieved.
My quest is aided by OLOM, which is a separate saga.
He, It, She is an iMac with many supportive features.
I began by translating my WriteNow records into Appleword. During the previous years all were saved on 1.44mb Floppies. Time had come to modernise to CD and Memstick.
This task revealed the following interesting details, well at least to me.
Total eleven discs, each retains a particular named collection, with a total of 582 items.

My current task, along with creating new work, is to revise older pieces, hopefully improve them, print them to my WordArt format then -
consider the future.

Ahh ! the enjoyment continues,

No comments: